Accepted forms of payment:
A $10 holiday fee will be applied for the following days. Please schedule 2 months in advance for major holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Policies, Payments & Fees
Key Policy: No key, garage door opener, or any other home entry device will be hidden or left on property by either Client or FSPS Sitters. Two keys MUST be supplied to FSPS to keep securely on file. One key will be used to gain entry to your home when Pet Sitting services are being performed. An additional key will be kept securely on file as a back-up key for FSPS owner’s use only. Both keys shall be supplied at initial consultation visit. If second key is not available at that time, the additional key can be dropped off in our lock box for FSPS pick-up at Lizzi & Rocco’s Natural Pet Market located at 503 E. Nifong Blvd, Suite J during their business hours.
Second key must be supplied before second service period with no exceptions. (See key pick-up/drop-off fee below.) If a garage security code is given to gain access it must be followed with 2 house keys to keep on file. Please Note: Should there be a power outage, extremely cold weather, or malfunction of garage keypad entry, Pet Sitter(s) cannot gain access to your home and will have to return resulting in additional trip expense.
Payment is due upon completion of a scheduled service period. If payment is not received within 10 days after completion of service, a $10 per week fee will be charged until payment is received in full. Payment may be mailed to:
Four Seasons Pet Services, LLC
P.O. Box 644
Columbia, MO 65205
Please Note: All first-time Clients must provide payment in full before onset of service.
- A $10 key pick-up or return fee will apply each time a key is picked up by Sitter from Client or returned to Client at a time other than the free initial consultation visit. (Please note that this $10 fee will be assesses for each key or garage door opener pick-up or delivery.) Clients can avoid these fees by placing the 2 required keys of file with FSPS.
- A $10 holiday fee will apply for major holidays including New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
- A $25 cancellation fee will apply if service is canceled less than 24 hours prior to scheduled service.
- A $25 “home early” fee will apply if 24 hours or more of a scheduled service is canceled.
- A $25 NSF fee will apply on all returned checks.
- A $10 per week late fee will apply if payment is not received in full within 10 days after completion of scheduled service.
In the event that Four Seasons Pet Services/Pet Sitter is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into a Client’s premises due to a malfunction of the lock or a failure of the client to leave a key, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reimburse Four Seasons Pet Services for all costs incurred.
Home Emergency Repair Clause
Four Seasons Pet Services is affiliated with Wolfe Construction & Home Repair, LLC which provides a 24-hour emergency service covering the entire spectrum of potential home mechanical, plumbing and electrical malfunctions. These services are available to Four Seasons Pet Services at a discount.
Should your home experience a failure that could endanger your pets or property, Four Seasons Pet Services will employ Wolfe Construction & Home Repair, LLC unless you state otherwise on the service contract. It shall be the responsibility of the Client to reimburse Four Seasons Pet Services for all costs incurred.